A downloadable game for Windows
A cyberpunk action RPG created for Lartu's One Week Mini-RPG Jam II.
Hired to steal some valuable corporate data, an unnamed female agent infiltrates a fortified facility with the help of her trusty(?) hacker/handler. But nothing usually goes according to plan in this line of work...
- Fully controllable drone
- No grinding, just role-play
- No combat (unless you ask for it)
- Weapons and equipment OSP*
*On-site procurement ;)
Since this is a jam release there is a lot of room for improvement and I will be fixing, tweaking, polishing and adding new gameplay and content over time to produce a post-jam version in the near future.
Press "P" to pause the game for control instructions.
Press "Q" when game is paused to quit the game.
Press the "Start/Menu" button to pause the game for control instructions
Press the "Select/Back" button when game is paused to quit.
Playing with game controller recommended
Design, code, art, 3D models, animation by:
- "Mech Monsters Closing In" by Eric Matyas (www.soundimage.org)
- "Jewel Thieves" by Eric Matyas (www.soundimage.org)
- "Heist" by Avery Alexander (arcticstealth.bandcamp.com)
- "Getaway" by Avery Alexander (arcticstealth.bandcamp.com)
- Technological Circuit Background by Freepik (www.freepik.com)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.